A rapidly growing engineering group is seeking an ambitious Traffic Engineer for a Remote position to help drive project completion for the group. The Traffic Engineer will be responsible completing projects on time and managing a small team of junior engineers.
This individual will have the opportunity to join a group that strongly believes in providing the best opportunities for their employees and fostering an environment of teamwork and flexibility.
If you would be interested in having a confidential conversation about this position feel free to reach out
The responsibilities of the Traffic Engineer will include:
- Management and Delivery of projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Management and training of 2-3 junior engineers while providing direct oversight of specific assignments
- Effectively communicate in a professional manner with clients, contractors, and personnel of other disciplines
- Perform other duties as requested
The Qualified Traffic Engineer will possess the following Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil Preferred)
- Florida PE required
- 5 year's experience (or more) with Signing & Marking, Signals, Lighting, ITS, or Traffic Studies tied to traffic engineering projects
- Skilled in Microstation (preferred)
- Successful track record of completing transportation projects for public or private entities
This individual will have the opportunity to join a group that works on some of the most unique transportation projects that exist as well as have direct input on the long term company strategy and vision.
Please apply directly.