A leading firm in the traffic engineering space is looking to grow to the team and add a Traffic Engineer with a strong background working across DOT's, Cities, and Municipalities on Traffic Engineering projects. You will be given the opportunity to work for reputable leadership with immediate progression into desirable areas of practice.
- Managing the design and implementation of intelligent transportation systems and systems engineering projects for the transportation and aviation industries including freeway management systems, video surveillance systems, vehicle detection systems, motorist information systems, control center design and integration, and communications systems.
- ITS business development support. The following experience is desirable but not required:
- Staff management experience
- Proposal development and project interview skills
- Dallas and/or Austin area experience
- TxDOT and municipal ITS engineering experience
- ITS Master Plans & TSMO Plan experience.
- P.E. in Texas or eligibility for licensure within 6 months
- 4 plus years in ITS engineering, traffic systems engineering and systems integration.
- Communications engineering experience a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering required - Master's degree preferred.
- Excellent technical and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to design and manage ITS projects.
- Ability to effectively develop new business a strong plus.
The selected candidate(s) will have the ability to progress into and participate in a nationally recognized project management leadership program if of interest. Please apply directly