This national internally funded firm that emphasizes innovative transportation solutions is interested in finding a Traffic Engineer/Transportation Planner based in Northern California to work on local and federal projects.
The Traffic Engineer/Transportation Planner will be responsible for:
- Create partnerships with local agencies and clients
- Provide assistance on multimodal projects involving traffic and transit simulation, campus plans, transportation impact studies, bicycle and pedestrian studies, etc.
- Use various software programs (HCS, Synchro, VISSIM)
- Some travel to other geographic markets
The Traffic Engineer/Transportation Planner should have the following qualifications:
- PE in the state of California (highly desirable)
- 3+ years of relevant transportation engineering experience (i.e. traffic operations analysis, traffic engineering, transportation planning, travel demand forecasting)
- Technical writing skills
- California TE or AICP
If you are interested in the Traffic Engineer/Transportation Planner role, please don't hesitate to apply!