The Traffic Engineering Director will oversee all work completed in the Traffic Engineering department and lead, manage, and hold accountable the associates assigned to the Traffic Engineering department. The Traffic Engineering Director will provide reporting, management, and execution of traffic engineering department projects, as well as oversee Quality Control efforts. The Traffic Engineering Director will focus on client management and support business development efforts of the Sales & Marketing department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides project management including planning, developing, implementing, managing and evaluating traffic engineering projects to ensure objectives are met.
- Serves as Project Director (Principal) for projects and interfaces directly with client and supervises subcontractors for project implementation.
- Provides senior level traffic engineering and project management expertise.
- Leads, manages, and holds accountable employees, including delegation and providing regular feedback as well as annual reviews.
- Involved with project administrative activities including proposal preparation, monthly billing, billing projections, etc.
- Manages employee's time and expense reports .
- Pursue marketing lead s, initiate teaming opportunities, and participate in marketing efforts.
- Maintain client satisfaction/confidentiality.