One of the top Transportation Engineering firms in Orlando are seeking a Traffic Project Engineer for their Tampa office to help drive project completion for the group. The Traffic Engineer will be responsible for representing the company directly in regards to project pursuits.
This individual will have the opportunity to join a group that works on some of the most unique transportation projects that exist.
If you would be interested in having a confidential conversation about this position feel free to reach out
The responsibilities of the Traffic Engineer will include:
* Demonstrated skills in working and driving Traffic Engineering (or components of including design, ops, as well as analysis) to meet time and resource requirements
* Strong oral and written communication skills, report writing, development of proposals
* Driving a healthy work/life balance for themselves as well as colleagues
* A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline-driven team environment
* Quality and productivity in the execution of duties and responsibilities as outlined above
* Effective collaboration skills and sharing project work across offices
The Qualified Traffic Engineer will possess the following Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil Preferred)
* Florida PE required
* 5 years' experience with analysis tied to traffic engineering projects
* Successful track record of signal work tied to traffic engineering practices
* Prior experience working with public or private entities on transportation projects
This individual will have the opportunity to join a group that works on some of the most unique transportation projects that exist as well as have direct input on the long term company strategy and vision.
Please apply directly.