A diversified engineering consultancy well hedged between public/private clients is seeking a Traffic Project Manager to support existing project backlog and client relationships.
The Traffic PM will be responsible for:
- Corresponding directly with clients (public and private) on scope and fees
- Setting and managing project delivery deadlines with clients
- Leading and approving design for traffic plan sets to client specifications
- Putting together project proposals in order to pursue and secure new work
- Mentoring and supporting the development of team members
- Operating across multiple industry disciplines
- Working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders on department strategy
The Qualified Traffic PM will posses the following:
- 8+ Year's Experience in Civil Engineering Industry
- Florida Professional Engineering License (or ability to obtain in within 6 months), PTOE preferred
- BS in Civil Engineering or similar
- Prior experience with traffic engineering design utilizing AutoCAD, Synchro, and/or Vissim
Please apply directly.