A top ENR firm in Oregon is looking for some senior leadership for their traffic team. They work on the most sought out projects in the state and have a great reputation with ODOT. The firm has an excellent work-life balance, as well as extensive work from home flexibility.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Traffic Project Manager in Salem. The individual must be able to efficiently perform traffic and transportation principles to safety studies and traffic operations. The individual should also be able to properly lead and grow an engineering team. Experience with ODOT processes and policies is a must.
- Execute Qualitative Assessment of intersections and corridors
- Develop Intersection and Corridor Crash Analysis
- Create Signal Warrant Analysis
- Prepare Site Traffic Analysis
- PE licensure in the state of Oregon
- ODOT project experience
- Skill in MicroStation and CADD techniques
- PTOE is preferred
- 10+ years of experience required