My client is seeking an experienced traffic project manager to work in any of their offices in Texas. My client is well respected nationally and has an established presence here in Texas. A group that is rapidly expanding and have achieved 10% growth over the past 8 years.
- Identifies potential clients and/or projects and leverages relationships to win new work.
- Consults with clients to gather specifications, contribute expertise, make recommendations, and deliver design proposals.
- Supervises, produces, and leads designs which may include signal design (timings, phasing, signal operation), signing and pavement markings design, and lighting design.
- Manages and produces technical letters/reports such as trip generations, traffic studies for new developments, safety reports, crash diagrams, reports per the TxDOT manual, and signal operation reports.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of all permitting within area of expertise including local, state and federal agencies.
- Performs field reviews, certifications and post design services.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of TxDOT submittal process and can lead delivery of submittals.
- Researches and advises on standards requirements, regulatory topics, construction techniques and cost analyses.
- Identifies, develops and implements technical tools, techniques, software, materials and processes to optimize efficiencies and quality.
- Actively contributes ideas, expertise and recommendations based upon industry knowledge.
- Performs as a Project Manager (and in some cases Client Manager):
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, related field or equivalent relevant work experience is required.
- Professional Engineer Registration (State ofTexas).
- 12 or more years of experience.
- 4 or more years of experience managing projects.
- Leadership or supervisory experience.