Transmission Line Design Engineer
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
Company Summary: This energy and power consulting firm specializes in power delivery services while giving individuals the opportunity to grow and excel in their space. In this role, individuals will have the opportunity to design and analyze power line systems and join an exceptional team.
The Transmission Line Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with team members to design and analyze overhead transmission lines.
- Lead project teams and manage individual projects.
- Develop construction bid packages and assist in estimating job costs.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships with clients.
The Transmission Line Design Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- A BS in Civil or Mechanical engineering from ABET accredited university.
- 5+ years of experience in electric utility transmission line design
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) or EIT certified (passed FE Exam) with the intent to pursue P.E. license.
- Knowledge of foundation design concepts and software including MFAD and LPILE (preferred).
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Work from home flexibility
If you are interested in the Transmission Line Design Engineer, then please don't wait to apply.