A leading company in the power delivery space is hiring for a Transmission Line Design Engineer. This position will give individuals the opportunity to grow and excel in their space while also getting to work with an exceptional team on a wide variety of projects.
The Transmission Line Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with team members to design and analyze transmission lines.
- Preparing and developing calculations for a variety of projects.
- Conducting and compiling research data pertaining to transmission line projects.
- Working closely with project managers to update and modify components relating to projects
The Transmission Line Design Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- A BS in Civil Engineering or a related field from a ABET accredited university.
- 3+ years of experience in electric utility transmission line design.
- Strong understanding and previous PLS-Cadd experience.
- Attentive to detail and strong communication skills.
- EIT or PE is preferred but not required.
- Employee stock ownership
- Dental insurance
If you are interested in the Transmission Line Design Engineering role, then please don't wait to apply. If you do not fit all the qualifications, please still apply as there may be additional positions that fit your experience.