Representing several companies that are actively looking to expand their transmission teams. With a diverse profile of clients, there are opportunities with clean/renewable energy developers, consulting firms, and utilities.
These opportunities will allow for you experience to:
- Aid in transmission system planning and analysis on a day-to-day basis
- Examine power system performance and play an essential role in guaranteeing the secure, efficient delivery of electric service
- Work on exciting studies centered around power flow and short circuit analysis in addition to power quality and economics
Ideal candidates will have a background in one or more of the following:
- BS Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Prior knowledge of the transmission markets and RTO/ISOs (MISO, PJM, SPP, CAISO, ISO-NE, NYISO, ERCOT, WECC)
- Background in transmission or resource planning
- Exposure to power flow studies including short circuit, dynamic, and stability analysis using PSS/E, TARA, or another related tool
- Exposure to production cost modeling and congestion analysis using PROMOD, PLEXOS, Aurora, or another related tool
If you are interested in being kept aware of new opportunities or are looking to make a change in the power delivery space, apply today to learn more about these companies.