Transmission Planning Engineer-Minneapolis
Summary: Do you have experience in performing transmission planning studies? The ability to use PSSE software? Understand the MISO market? The firm looking to hire a Transmission Planning Engineer with professional experience in the Minneapolis area! The firm an open position on our Transmission Planning team and are looking for talent to help us provide custom renewable energy solutions to help our customers grow their businesses.
The Transmission Planning Engineer will be responsible for:
- Assist to direct and review transmission planning.
- Designing electrical transmission systems.
- Determine how many electrical substations are needed to properly transmit the correct amount of energy to customers.
The Transmission Planning Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 2 years of industry experience.
- Experience performing transmission planning studies.
- An understanding of MISO (Midcontinent Independent System Operator)
If you are interested in the Transmission Planning Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.