Currently working with a leading engineering consulting firm within the T&D Planning and Interconnection space that is looking to expand their team. This opening is also FULLY REMOTE!
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or higher
- Expertise in PSS/E and/or PSLF
- At least 3 years of Transmission Planning Experience
- Background in performing Load Flow and Power Flow studies
- TARA experience
- Grid Interconnection experience
- P.E. license
- Familiarity with Short Circuit, Arc Flash, and Transient Stability studies
If you are interested in hearing more about these opportunities, please apply directly!