As a Highway/Roadway Seller-Doer, you will be responsible for driving business growth and fostering client engagement in the highways division. You will leverage and lead by your technical expertise and sales acumen to identify opportunities, build relationships, and secure projects that align with our strategic goals. Also, you will be actively involved in the delivery and execution of highway projects, ensuring client satisfaction and successful project outcomes.
Business Development: Identify potential clients, prospects, and projects in the highway/roadway sector. Develop and execute strategic plans to generate leads and opportunities. Collaborate with the business development team to pursue and secure new projects.
Client Engagement: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients. Understand client needs and objectives, offering tailored solutions and services to meet their requirements.
Proposal Preparation: Prepare compelling proposals, presentations, and bids for highway projects. Work closely with the proposal team to ensure submissions are competitive and aligned with client expectations.
Project Execution: As a seller-doer, actively participate in the execution of highway projects. Provide technical insights and oversight to project teams with adherence to timelines and budgets.
Quality Assurance: Uphold industry standards and best practices in highway design, construction, and management. Ensure that all projects comply with relevant regulations and safety protocols.
Networking and Industry Involvement: Represent the company at industry events and conferences, Stay abreast of industry trends and developments, contributing to thought leadership and enhancing the company's reputation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven track record of successful business development within the highways sector.
- In-depth knowledge of highway engineering principles, standards, and practices.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and the capacity to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in California is required.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience in the highways industry.