A full-service consulting engineering firm that provides creative solutions for their clients in both the public and private sectors is looking for a Transportation Department Manager.
This role will be responsible for the development and supervision of a team of transportation engineers that will focus on establishing and continuing client relationships, identifying leads and opportunities, preparing project budgets and overseeing the preparation of project deliverables.
- Lead business development activities
- Serve as the representative of the company for Transportation and engage with public and private entities at various professional, industry and social functions
- Work closely with the leaders of the other business units for project delivery and overall project performance
- Manage projects, ensure quality control processes are being adhered to and provide direction to technical staff as needed
- 10+ years of transportation engineering experience
- Indiana Professional Engineering License
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Proven ability to deliver projects, maintain existing client relationships, and develop new client relationships
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- INDOT project experience
Feel free to apply directly.