Transportation Drainage Engineer
A firm in the Austin area that works closely with TxDOT is currently seeking a Transportation Drainage Engineer to join their team in Austin, Texas. As a Transportation Drainage Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, analyzing, and implementing drainage systems in transportation projects. The successful candidate will have a strong background in transportation engineering, be able to work independently and be able to communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Designing, analyzing, and implementing drainage systems in transportation projects
- Conducting field investigations and data collection
- Preparing technical reports and documentation
- Providing technical support to clients and team members
- Collaborating with other engineers and technical staff to ensure project success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient in the use of engineering software
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Professional Engineering License (PE) preferred
- 5+ years of related transportation engineering experience
Salary Ranges from $90,000-$150,000 depending on experience.