A rapidly growing civil engineering firm focusing on transportation engineering design is looking for a qualified candidate to serve as a Project Manger for their Transportation Department. This firm is heavily involved throughout the Mid-Atlantic region with extensive MDOT and local government+- projects.
- 7+ years of experience in transportation facility/highway design
- Proficient in roadway design, traffic design, and analysis computer software
- Proficient with CAD software; Microstation and Autocad
- Experienced in various highway design software (e.g., Bentley InRoads, Civil 3D, Autoturn)
- Knowledgeable of AASHTO, FHWA, and Maryland DOT design codes and standards
- Performing a vital role in the transportation project team in all aspects of roadway/traffic related design, analysis, evaluation, and construction phase support services
- Manage design projects and tasks for the Transportation Department, including highways, streets, pedestrian facilities, bike paths and trails, access roads, parking lots, and other similar work
- Provide technical direction and guidance to junior staff, as well as hands-on roadway and traffic-related design
For further information about this position please apply.