A Global Owner and Operator of Infrastructure assets is seeking an engineer to bring in house to manage upcoming and ongoing Capital Improvement programs. This engineer will have oversight of not only the CIP program but also Operations and Maintenance.
The CIP Engineer will be responsible for:
- Overall management and delivery of projects, assuring quality, safety, timeliness, and on budget
- Conducting on site field visits to ensure all elements of design and construction are within scope of contract and within standards and specifications.
- Interacting regularly with internal and external stakeholders to resolve potential hurdles
- Ensuring compliance of all projects with regulatory agencies
- CPM scheduling, claims avoidance, cost estimation, and contract administration where needed
- Investigating and resolving design issues as needed
- Carrying out procurement processes and managing/selecting consultants for projects where needed
The qualified CIP Engineer will posses the following:
- Licensed Engineer the state of Virginia
- 8+ Years' Experience in design and/or CEI
- Valid Driver's License
- Proficiency with design softwares tied to plans, specifications, and estimates (Microstation, OpenRoads, and AutoCAD)
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering (or similar specialty)
The selected candidate will be joining an expanding team in house and have the ability transition skills to the owner's side. Please apply directly.