Established engineering firm looking to add motivated, creative, strongly supported Transportation Engineer- Traffic with opportunities based in East Hartford, CT, Manchester, NH and Boston, MA. Unmatched employee experience working on meaningful projects with both co-workers and management taking your success with them personally, as if you're part of the family. Join a firm where the employees needs/wants/desires are the heart of the company. Be part of our projects that foster personal leadership, career growth/ development while delivering world class solutions. Opportunities to travel about 5% of the time dependent on projects over time.
The Transportation Engineer- Traffic will be responsible for:
- Performing work as project technical leader for traffic design projects across New England
- Responsible for coordination of technical content across projects
- Design of traffic signals/signal systems, pavement marking, striping, and signage plans, safety analysis
- Attendance of conferences to improve visibility of firm's products and services with applicable sale staff
The Transportation Engineer- Traffic should have the following qualifications:
- PE required
- 7+ years related experience
- Experience with Corridor studies, ITS, Freeway/interchange capacity analysis, Roundabout analysis using SIDRA, Synchro/Sim Traffic, VISSIM
- Design experience in pavement marking, striping, and signage plans as well as signals/signal systems through the PS&E submissions
If you are interested in the Transportation Engineer- Traffic role, then please don't wait to apply.