A full service planning and engineering firm is looking to add to their team. This firm is competitive but close knit. They have a tremendous backlog which is why they are looking for a highway engineer to join their team. This firm is also ranked in the ENR Top 500 Design Firms.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Texas Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with highway design
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to Mentor and Coach junior designers
- Ability to determine scope of work and prepare man-hour estimates for highway engineering tasks
- Active member of our Client Service Teams supporting proposal development and business development activities
- Experience with TxDOT as well as other transportation agencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, OpenRoads, MicroStation, InRoads and Microsoft Office.