A nationwide leader and historically successful engineering firm with a great track record of partnering with DOTs, Municipalities/Counties, and Private Groups on projects is seeking to add a skilled Transportation Engineer to a growing team.
The Transportation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for highway and arterial roadway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Texas PE
- 7+ years experience across design and planning for highways and/or arterial roadways
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficient in any of the following: Microstation, Openroads, Geopak, Inroads
The selected candidate(s) will have the ability to progress into and participate in a nationally recognized project management leadership program if of interest. Please apply directly.