An established firm in Atlanta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join and help lead our growing Georgia Transportation team! In this position, you will manage bridge projects for the GDOT and other Georgia clients!
Essential functions and responsibilities:
* Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on GDOT bridge projects.
* Working with current staff to enhance our transportation services capabilities.
* Assisting in mentoring staff and help expand the bridge design practice in the Georgia market.
* Leading the scope, schedule, and budget development, monitoring and adherence for projects managed.
* Doing Quality Analysis/Quality Control of key deliverables related to projects managed.
* Being responsible for adherence to the firm's quality procedures at the project level.
* Assisting with marketing and business development efforts and further expand our clients and opportunities with the GDOT and local municipalities.
* Building teams to match the project needs including selecting internal team members and establishing teaming partnerships with respective industry firms.
* Professional engineering (PE) license, strongly preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in civil, architectural, or structural engineering or related discipline.
* Previous experience assisting with the proposal process and presenting/meeting with state, county, or municipal clients.