A national owner and operator of transportation infrastructure assets is seeking an experience engineer to join the team and support M&A strategy. As a strategic partner of the acquisition team, this individual will be supporting and providing technical insight on Traffic & Revenue projects.
The Advisory Leader - Traffic & Revenue will be responsible for:
- Providing key technical insight/advisement to stakeholders on investment grade decisions
- Managing and assessing contract proposals from engineering consultancies
- Interfacing with internal stakeholders across North America as well as Europe when necessary
- Being a key decision maker on growth strategy and direction, especially in the North American region
- Managing the development of network and econometric models that monitor and forecast traffic
- Serving as a key member in transaction processes
The qualified Advisory Leader will possess the following:
- 10+ Years experience in Traffic & Revenue Forecasting
- Ability to interpret and/or develop econometric and network models
- Experience utilizing modelling platforms such as R, Cube, and other transportation focused platforms
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Engineering, or other applicable field
- Professional Engineering licence if applicable
- Experience creating and presenting quantitative analysis to internal and external stakeholders
The selected leader will have the ability to apply their skills to projects that will directly affect decisions tied to investing in new/existing infrastructure assets. Please apply directly.