Position: Traveling Heavy Civil Project Engineer or Assistant Project Manager (Depending on Experience Level)
Salary: $85,000 - $125,000 + Bonus(s) and Per Diem
Location: United States (Travel Required)
About Us: This General Contractor is a respected construction company specializing in Heavy Civil projects across the United States. They are committed to delivering excellence, innovation, and outstanding construction solutions to their clients. As they continue to expand their nationwide operations, they are seeking an experienced Traveling Heavy Civil Project Engineer or Assistant Project Manager depending on experience level to join their team and contribute to their diverse projects.
Position Overview: As a Traveling Heavy Civil Project Engineer or Assistant Project manager, you will play an integral role in their project management team, working on-site at various locations across the United States. You will assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of complex civil construction projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant project engineering experience in heavy civil construction, with a willingness to travel and work on projects in different U.S. states.
- Proficiency in construction project coordination and execution.
- Knowledge of construction methods, materials, and equipment commonly used in heavy civil projects.
- Familiarity with local regulations, permitting processes, and environmental considerations in various U.S. regions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability to evolving project requirements.
- Experience with project management software and tools is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field preferred.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with project teams and clients across different locations.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the capability to manage project tasks concurrently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to maintaining project quality.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Willingness to travel extensively and work in various U.S. states.
- Collaborate with the project management team to assist in planning and executing heavy civil projects at different locations throughout the United States.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of project schedules, budgets, and progress reports.
- Work closely with project stakeholders, subcontractors, and suppliers to gather necessary information and support project goals.
- Conduct regular on-site inspections to monitor progress, address issues, and enforce safety protocols.
- Provide support to project teams and assist in various project-related tasks.
- Contribute to the management of project documentation, including contracts, change orders, and permits.
- Assist in identifying and addressing project risks and challenges.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration among team members on multi-location projects.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Access to industry-leading technology and tools for project management.
- Employee wellness programs and initiatives.
- Travel-related benefits, including accommodations and per diem allowances.
- Generous paid time off and holiday benefits.
If you are a motivated and adaptable project engineer or assistant project manager with a passion for contributing to the success of their diverse projects across the United States, we encourage you to apply. To be considered, please submit your resume, thank you!