Title: Traveling Project Manager
Salary Range: $100,000-$150,000
Location: Augusta, Georgia
We are in search of an enthusiastic and highly driven project manager specializing in concrete projects within the highway and transportation construction sector. As a Project Manager, your role involves comprehensive management of the designated airfield project, encompassing budget management, scheduling, submittals, RFI handling, contract oversight, purchase orders, and maintaining professionalism during interactions with the project owner.
- Assist the Project Manager in all aspects of project management, from project initiation to completion, ensuring adherence to budget, timeline, and quality standards.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers, contractors, subcontractors, and regulatory agencies, to ensure the seamless execution of projects.
- Support project teams and provide leadership to foster a culture of accountability, safety, and innovation.
- Monitor construction progress, identify potential issues, and assist in implementing timely solutions to maintain project momentum.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and partners, ensuring clear communication and alignment of project goals.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with safety regulations, environmental standards, and industry best practices.
- Contribute to the preparation and presentation of project updates, reports, and proposals to internal and external stakeholders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Additional construction certifications or training preferred
- 5-10 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Multi-faceted in construction knowledge from earthwork, utilities, and concrete paving is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage people, schedules, budgets, and quality of work at multiple construction sites
- Must be competent to perform complete and accurate project take-offs and estimates
- Must possess a forward-thinking drive to continually improve and have the willingness to learn
- Have working knowledge of FAA, USACE, NAVFAC, and various state DOT specifications
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally with employees, external vendors, owners, general contractors
- Lead and maintain a positive work environment, safety, and quality culture on the job site
- Must have strong organizational skills in order to handle the variety of tasks assigned
What We Offer:
- Weekly Competitive Pay!
- Excellent Benefits:
- FSA & HSA
- Life Insurance + Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- 401(k) + Company match
- Paid corporate training program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stability and a variety of different roles that provide a path to career advancement
If you are an ambitious professional with a passion for delivering impactful heavy civil construction projects, I encourage you to apply. Join us in shaping the future of Georgia transportation network by joining our paving division. To apply, please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience and achievements.