A rapidly growing construction firm is currently seeking a Superintendent to add to their team. With a portfolio of projects Commercial, Industrial, and Water/Wastewater, the Superintendent is expected to travel in between the Carolina's and work on per diem when necessary.
This contractor stresses the importance of safety above all else, and is known for looking after the wellbeing of their employees. With an average Superintendent tenure of 7 years, the contractor has a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a Superintendent role
- Extensive experience with mass earthwork, underground utilities, and structural concrete
- A strong background in civil site development, and/or commercial/industrial vertical construction
- Willingness to travel from project to project in between North Carolina and South Carolina
- Willingness to adhere to company values and safety standards
- Competitive base salary + numerous opportunities for bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k match
- Better work/life balance
- Company vehicle, laptop, phone, and fuel card
- Great opportunity for career progression at a growing contractor
If you are interested in the Travelling Superintendent role, then please don't wait to apply.