I am working with an international Data Center developer and a market leader in Tier IV data center in APAC. Our mission is to deliver high quality, secure and low-cost data centers to our customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Have a strong understanding of the government regulatory rules, Data Center policies.
- Building up the business and develop sales through C Level connections with hyperscalers, banks & Teleco players
- Strong relationship with vendors/ General contractors in the market
- Lead, develop and manage the business in UAE
- Take sole ownership of P&L responsibilities. Work closely with CFO to manage all aspects to drive the company's revenue and keep expenses under control.
- Establish standards and principles in strict adherence to local regulations and compliance.
- At least 15-20 years of relevant experience. Data Center experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably in civil / electrical / mechanical fields, and/or an MBA.
- Last assignment should be in a senior leadership position.
- Familiarity with the business environment of UAE.
- Strongly networked within the region's Data Center ecosystem including with the regulatory authorities, the power utilities, as well as with vendor, suppliers, and customers from the Enterprise and Hyperscale sectors