We are currently working closely with a leading Urban Planning and Design consultancy in Melbourne! Due to recent project success, this consultancy is looking to expand their Urban Design Team in Victoria. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation that is leading the field in the industry and gain exposure on a number of major projects for both local and State Government.
- Responsible for working on the design and delivery of a number of minor and major projects in Victoria and around Australia.
- Working closely with the existing team to support the delivery of projects and work with clients to expand and grow the business
- Existing technical experience - ability to be hands on with the design and delivery of high value projects.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Urban Designer.
- Experience in a consultancy environment.
- Software experience working with AutoCAD and Revit preferably.
- Prior experience working in Urban Renewal or Greenfield.
If you are interested in the Urban position, then please don't wait to apply with your updated CV.