I've just started the search for one of the largest Cold Storage General Contractors in the Midwest who are actively looking for a Travelling Super to help grow their Cold Storage and Food/Beverage Division, and have a backlog of projects going into 2025/26...
The Superintendent provides overall on-site supervisory and technical management on construction project sites and works closely with the Project Manager, often during the planning and buyout of the project.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, A-E representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions and staff (engineering, material control, etc.).
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify project management, recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
- Approve all project purchase requisitions, equipment rentals, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Similar.
- 8- 20 years of heavy Cold Storage experience.
- Strong communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential.
- Thorough knowledge of every aspect of construction (technology, equipment, methods); craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control schedules and safety.
Apply now or if you have any questions, reach out!