We are seeking skilled Construction Project Management professionals who are prepared to work as long-term travelers with per diem supplements. Project managers will report to large scale solar projects in Indiana.
As a Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of construction projects and the successful management of a high-performing team. You will manage the planning, execution, and financial performance of your projects using business practices that are consistent with our company values - people, safety, integrity, innovation, and excellence.
- 5+ years of electrical construction and project management experience
- Experience managing people and electrical construction projects within commercial or utility industry
- Preferred experience with self preforming EPC work
- Utility scale solar or wind experience
- Ability to travel extensively