A global engineering MNC is looking to fill a Vice President role for the EV charging infrastructure sector in Singapore. This is a good opportunity to join a well established firm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Directing the activities of the business while ensuring bottom-line profitability. Inline with all active targets.
- Providing strategic advice to the board of directors, planning cost-effective business strategies along with developing new ideas based on market and industry changes.
- Establishing the company direction, aligned with the board and shareholder goals.
- Implementing the policies and ethics of the company whilst making sure that they are adhered to.
- Delegating duties to appropriate teams and people within the business.
- Develop reporting tools to monitor the ongoing performance of the company and the staff, focusing on the immediate team below.
- Communicating company reports and achievements to the board, shareholders, and business partners.
- Maintaining and monitoring budgets to make sure that the business operates efficiently from a financial perspective, both profit and turnover.
- Guiding and maintaining the performance of the company in all areas especially customer service delivery.
- Supervising executives and managers and providing leadership and motivation to all employees. Essential in leading by example and setting the standard.
- Establishing relationships with industry and marketing experts, thought leadership through publication, and building the company's public profile through networking, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- MBA or Degree educated or other relevant industry qualifications.
- Proven ability to lead.
- Proven track record of company growth and stability
- EV or Electrical experience would be very beneficial.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills that can be used when making critical decisions.
- A high level of proven project management ability.
- The ability to think critically and logically.
- An in-depth understanding of productivity management and how to implement change to improve productivity levels.
- Significant experience in the area of business development and delivery.
- Highly developed level of strategic thinking that has been proven in a business environment.
- Significant experience of working in a senior management role.
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit your updated CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.