Our client is currently seeking for a Vice President to oversee their Design and Engineering team.
- Responsible for delivering plant engineering and design requirements for the relevant water & waste water treatment projects
- To develop new projects and systems for Environment Engineering Services
- Manage the system integration for water & waste water treatment as well as waste to energy projects
- Provide guidance to design engineers and to develop innovative skills in plant engineering
- Build and maintain panel of external engineering design support, including process and plant design
- Technical / design management in plant engineering
- Experience in executing large scale projects / plants, preferably in the environmental engineering sector
- Prior overseas experience with project execution (desalination plants)
- 15-20 years of experience
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (Written & Verbal)
- Singaporean and Singaporean PRs preferred
If interested, kindly submit a updated CV so I may be in touch!
If the role is not entirely suitable, it would be great if you can refer anyone who may be keen.