A local and renown intergrated engineering solutions company is looking for a Vice President (VP) - Head of Environmental Engineering in Singapore.
- Oversee, lead, and manage a team of Contracts, Commercial, Tendering, Procurement, Projects
- Deliver Plant Engineering design requirements pertaining to water treatment, wastewater treatment, waste-to-energy projects
- Support the development of Tier-One Environmental projects in the Country (large scale)
- Oversee timely delivery and accuracy of technical specifications to stakeholders
- Manage deliverables from external design consultants
- Undertake design expertise on water treatment, wastewater treatment, waste-to-energy
- Provide guidance and drive design engineers from all disciplines - including construction and operations
- 15-20+ years of experience in Technical Design and Project Management for Water Treatment / Wastewater Treatment / Waste-to-energy, Environmental
- Technical and/or Design management in plant engineering within the environmental or engineering industry
- Experience in project execution including testing, commissioning, construction and O&M of large scale Desalination, Water Treatment, Waste Water or Waste-to-Energy plants
- Strong leadership across numerous disciplines (expected to lead a team of 60-70)
- Rich business and financial acumen - P&L responsible
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly.