LVI is working with a privately owned national consultancy, firm with around 1,400+ employees across 40+ offices in the US. This firm is a multi-discipline firm offering solutions to their clients in real estate, land development, and energy market. They have a strong national presence and an award-winning project portfolio. This firm has been recognized for 7 consecutive years as the "best place to work" as they provide a mapped career plan, employees come first culture, providing great flexibility with fully remote, hybrid, and flexible work hours, and more!
This firm is looking for a Vice President / Senior Vice President based in the DFW / North Dallas area. This VP will support and lead a team focused on diverse projects of various sizes, scopes, and detail. They will have a flexible and entrepreneurial work environment, where this leader will manage business operations for the team, create annual business plans, oversee business development and support BD training, establish team plans, and more!
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Minimum 15+ Years of experience in civil engineering - land development
- PE License in Texas
- Has Business Development experience
- Ability to lead a team, develop talent, and lead business development.
- Manage business operations for the team and create an annual business plan
- Coordinate with project managers, senior project managers, directors, and team leads.
- Oversee the BD activities.
- Maintain key client relationships and develop further business relationships with current and future clients.
- Manage the revenue goals
- Team utilization, invoices, and profitability
- Risk management, contract review, proposal review, and licensing review
- Manage invoices and subcontractors as needed.
- Maintain open door policy
- Performance management- follow up reviews, address compensation of team members, review job titles and duties, support details of performance improvement plans, and monitor success.
- Training - follow up on any training request by employees
- Supervise and direct all members of the team - recruit, interview, and hire on board.
- Support regional recruiting efforts.
- Support national talent acquisition team
- Build a regional organization chart and hire toward goals
- Approve timesheets and PTO, expense reports and corporate credit card expenses
- 8 Consecutive years in a row as a "Best firm to work" and "Hot firm nationally"
- Recognized within the 1 in 10 "Top 100" firms in the US
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental and maternal leave.
- Flexible work Schedules: remote work and hybrid working arrangements.
- Annual bonuses, spot bonuses, and peer recognition awards
- 401k Plan - 50% of your contribution up to 6%
- Annual wellness reimbursement of up to $550 for a gym membership, building your home gym, or setting up a home ergonomic office.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- HSA & Flex Spending Account options
- Employer Paid STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Metlife - benefits covers accident, hospitalizations, and critical illnesses
- MAP - member assistant program with complimentary counseling, legal benefits, financial consultants, and work/life referral services.
If you or a friend would like to set up a confidential conversation regarding this position, apply now!