Title: Vice President of Origination
Summary: A Renewable Energy Development company that is backed by the largest Renewable Energy Partners is looking for a Vice President of Origination to help them build out their portfolio of greenfield renewable projects. The Vice President will lead efforts to build out new customer relationships, secure offtake agreements, and manage the origination team. My client's portfolio consists of C&I and DG solar projects across the United States.
The Vice President of Origination will be responsible for….
- Identify and negotiate PPAs, contract for difference, and other offtake contracts for distributed generation projects.
- Lead origination efforts to achieve 100MW+ per amount of signed PPAs.
- Lead a team as well as work alongside a team of originators in day-to-day activities.
Coordinate financial modeling to assess projects.
The Vice President of Origination should have experience with….
- 5+ years of experience in business development or origination.
- Successfully negotiating and closing commercial transactions with landlords, developers, regulatory agencies, and offtakes.
- BS degree required, MBA or relevant masters preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below