A full-service environmental, engineering and construction company with over 20 years of experience providing reliable, cost-effective solutions to public- and private-sector clients.
The office is located in Pennsylvania, and have several branch offices throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
Seeking a senior leader to serve at the Vice President/Director level at the corporate office in Pennsylvania.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a uniquely qualified individual to assist the leadership team and partner in the management and continued growth of the organization.
A Successful Applicant Will Possess The Following
- Professional Geologist or Professional Engineer license (preferably in Pennsylvania)
- 15+ years of experience in the consulting industry
Significant experience and a proven performance record are necessary in the following areas:
- Local, state and federal environmental statutes
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection regulatory programs, including Act 2 Program
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection regulatory programs, including Site Remediation Reform Act legislation
- Proposal and report development
- Client coordination and management
- Business development
- Financial and strategic planning
- Strategic market analysis
- Staff and personnel development
Environmental consulting and engineering firm steeped in history.
Organizations ranging from manufacturers to government agencies turn to us to successfully resolve their environmental issues.
Professional staff consists of engineers, environmental scientists, attorneys, economists, business and policy strategists, and management system experts, many with advanced degrees and significant industry experience.