Are you passionate about business development and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to excellence, to new ideas, and to delivering value? If the anstheyr is, "Yes!" then theres an exciting career opportunity for you.
The Vice president of remediation sales will be responsible for developing solutions for clients within their location focussed in either remediation/compliance or permitting
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER TO YOU
This company value their People, they value their community, they value their clients, they value their shareholders. They care for the well-being of their people and offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Medical, Dependent Care and Transit Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and access to additional voluntary programs
- 401k with a competitive employer match
- Progressive vacation policies and company holiday to ensure work/life balance for their people.
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need.
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Proven track record of success in business development for technical services, preferably water treatment technology and environmentally related
- Strong scientific background with the ability to learn and understand technical content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to listen and problem-solve
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate with others inside and outside the company
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and execute in a fast-paced environment
- BS/BA in Chemistry/Sciences, Business Administration, related field, and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 15 years environmental consulting
- Strong remediation sales
- Strong intrapersonal and communication skills
- General understanding of scientific concepts and processes
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting