A nationwide consultancy with existing presence in the DFW metroplex with projects across the state in multiple verticals, are further investing in the Transportation practice with this new position. The incoming Vice President will lead statewide functions and have the ability to build a team and capitalize on relationships already existing with clients including TxDOT, Municipalities, and RMAs.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing ongoing/new client relationships including TxDOT, Municipalities/Counties and RMAs
- Providing technical expertise and advisement to both internal and external stakeholders
- Attending interviews with public/private entities for project proposals and ongoing project updates (as needed)
- Developing long term strategy for project pursuits
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Texas PE
- 15+ year's experience across design and planning traditional schematic and PS&E
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Familiarity and experience utilizing Microstation, GeoPak, and/or Open Roads
Please apply directly.