We are looking for a Global Head of Civil Engineering to drive design, construction and implementation of data centers. The job holder will be a high caliber who are civil engineering expert and can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
· Bachelor degree or above in Civil Engineering or related disciplines.
· At least 20 years of civil engineering experience in data center design and construction.
· Experience in warehouse or heavy industries factory construction is also welcomed.
· With international work exposure, especially in Indonesia, Taiwan, Singapore and China, is an advantage.
· Very good understanding in local design standards and regulations.
· Familiar with up-to-date industry practice.
· With strong network relationship within data center ecosystem with regulatory authorities, business partners, vendor, suppliers and clients etc. is an advantage.
· Excellent communication skills in English.
· Result-oriented and goal-driven.
· Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
· Strong stakeholder management capabilities to ensure the progression of projects.
· Responsible for design, construction and implementation of data centers which meet strict quality and performance levels in pan-Asia regions and the global.
· Develop and maintain design standards, design prototypes, and template specifications for related to site design.
· Provide technical analysis, advice and input in civil and structural design and capacities.
· Manage multiple fast paced projects simultaneously to ensure all projects are delivered within cost, quality and time parameters.
· Possess budget estimation and manage the balance between cost and design.
· Identify solutions prior to and during the construction process to reduce costs without negative impacts on quality or reliability.
· Effectively coordinate and communicate with internal and external engineers, consultants and project partners.
· Discussing and negotiating with the clients, consultants and government authorities for design approval.
· Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.