VP, Development & Design
An industry leading owner/operator, focused on solar and storage projects is looking to bring on a Vice President of Development & Design. They offer their large-scale commercial, industrial, and municipal clients a custom clean energy solution! This company is looking for a talented, experienced individual to share their expertise and directly manage and oversee their development and engineering teams.
The VP, Development & Design will be responsible for…
- Manage, develop, and design standards and scope of work for a variety of teams with different business processes and collaboration needs.
- Manage early-stage pipeline in support of internal origination team.
- Implement quality control standards and process improvements to ensure project success.
- Provide monthly forecasting of development milestones, working closely with other executives to provide guidance to business and finance teams.
The VP, Development & Design should have the following qualifications…
- Experience with solar and storage project development lifecycle.
- Advanced knowledge of simulation software, including PVsyst among others.
- Strong understanding of project-level returns (IRR, NPV, etc.).
- Prior leadership experience.
- MBA desirable.
If you are interested in this role, don't hesitate to apply!