Ranked in the top places to work in Kentucky and highly on the ENR list, this mid-size firm are looking to add to their civil water team! This firm has an exceptional culture, where they customise your career growth around your goals and interests.
The role itself can be either a senior technical lead, a senior project manager/principal, a project manager or a project engineer.
With flexible working and a self determined work schedule - there is options here for any style of working that suits you. With over 100 years in the industry - the stability and backlog of repeat work is high.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyse and problem solve complex water/wastewater issues, while bringing reliable and cost-effective solutions to our clients
- Design water and wastewater facilities to support municipal, state, and federal/Department of Defense projects
- Working to provide cost effective solutions to huge projects in the Louisville area
- Being proactive in learning new skills
- Graduation from an ABET-accredited 4-, 5-, or 6-year engineering program in one of the following disciplines: Civil Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering, or Civil Engineering Technology
- Professional Engineering license is a must
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant post education experience in Water-Wastewater Engineering
- Experience with the design of water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems and sewage pump stations OR water treatment and potable water
Apply directly to find out more information.