An exciting opportunity to join the Water team at one of our busiest clients.
With the company putting their team at the forefront of their priority, they are focused on each individuals growth and development. Because of this, they have a world-class team already in place, and looking for the right talent to come on board and continue their success.
- BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering with NC PE registration or ability to quickly acquire NC PE through reciprocity.
- Master's degree preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in water and wastewater infrastructure design required.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and knowledgeable of standard engineering design programs
- Very good presentation, technical writing and public speaking skills with outstanding experience in major business development efforts.
- An excellent grasp of the water/wastewater field along with leadership, team building and communication abilities.
- Must demonstrate an excellent understanding of all aspects of the consulting business especially the finance, IT and human resource functions.
- Should be actively involved in high profile activities, seeking out opportunities to represent the profession of matters of public or professional importance.
- Requires a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle record