A leading Civil Consultancy are in the market for a W/WW Project manager to come on board and assist with a growing backlog of projects. The Project manager will be responsible for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- National project scope
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Collaboration with different office locations across the country
- Employee owned
- Tailored career path
- Hybrid/remote optional
- 2+ year project backlog
Responsibilities of Project Manager include:
- Managing and serving as the Project Manager on
Houston Water/Wastewater projects.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Assist in Business Development
If you are interested in the role above, reach out dirctly at