A national, mid-size, 100% employee-owned environmental and infrastructure engineering firm is seeking a Senior Project Manager in Dallas-Fort Worth. This person must specialise in water/wastewater with the ability to manage projects, mentor staff, and develop a strong client portfolio whilst maintaining existing relationships.
The company offers flexibility, diversity of project opportunities, great compensation and benefits, and a clear pathway for progression. The ideal candidate must have:
- PE License in the state of Texas
- 15+ years of experience in the field of water/wastewater engineering design
- Municipal wastewater collection/treatment design engineering experience in DFW.
- Municipal wastewater collection/treatment client relationships in DFW.
- Demonstrated selling and proposal development success to local clients.
- Demonstrated project management experience, including financial responsibility.
- Strong passion to engage client organizations to identify and win new projects.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability convey technical presentations.
- Ability to recruit, build, mentor, and foster an engineering team as a leader.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.