A nationally leading firm are looking for a Water Wastewater Team Leader to join their Denver office and be part of an employee owned firm.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE certification
- Wastewater treatment experience, ideally with design of wastewater treatment plants
- Extra, valuable design experience includes: pump station, lift station
Benefits and firm features:
- ESOP firm, with vesting within a year of joining the firm
- Hybrid working, 2/3 days in the office a week
- Local and national projects with the opportunity to be part of business development and have your say in future business
- Strong business group with robust backlog
- And much more!
If you have a PE license and want to know more about this role, please apply or feel free to reach out on: