An established and growing firm are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Wastewater Engineering Lead who will thrive in a fast-paced environment with a supportive and collaborative culture. This role provides the opportunity to work on exciting projects and offers a competitive salary and benefits. You will be responsible for:
- Leading engineering and design efforts for site civil, storm water drainage, and utilities design projects
- Solid waste management, impoundments, and roadway plan and profiles.
- Coordinating multi-discipline teams for problem-solving;
- Mentoring junior level staff and directing design teams;
- Coordinating and participating in various design and construction meetings with clients and subcontractors (some regional and national travel likely)
- Planning, scheduling, and conducting detailed phases of design work.
The qualified Wastewater Engineer Lead will possess the following:
- Professional Engineers License in the State of Texas (or the ability to obtain)
- A minimum of 15 years of civil design experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering (preferably Masters)
- Previous experience with civil engineering design capabilities with both municipal and industrial clients
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Group management and mentoring
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.