Job Title: Wastewater Project Manager
Location: Atlanta (HYBRID/REMOTE)
Salary: $110k - $150k
We are looking for someone that can manage and lead multi-discipline planning and design teams for large water and wastewater treatment facility, collection system, and distribution system projects in the Atlanta metro area. My client has been providing engineering services to the Atlanta metro market for over 40 years. Our services have spanned the areas of modeling, master planning studies, design, and construction administration of water, wastewater, storm water facilities, and infrastructure.
As a member of this team, you will contribute to our mission by:
-Managing multi-discipline projects within the water/wastewater/conveyance engineering and construction sector from early concept development through detailed design and construction.
- Building and managing relationships with key leaders which include major municipal clients in the Atlanta metro region
-Serving as a leader of project teams
-Effectively working with key technical specialists, project team members, and delivery managers
-Assisting with preparing design drawings and specifications
-Preparing, monitoring, and managing project budgets and schedules while managing the firm's risk
-Providing high level planning and programming analysis work including preparation of technical documents/reports
-Being active in professional societies in which clients or potential clients are members
-7 years of related experience.
-PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list).
- Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree. Bachelor's degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering
- Professional Engineering License (PE) or ability to obtain within one year
- Strong communication skills with internal and external clients
- Previous experience and demonstrated performance in the project design and delivery of medium and large multi-disciplined wastewater and/or water treatment projects in the Atlanta metro area
- Experience as a leader, mentor, and problem solver with a determination for excellence
-Masters Degree in Engineering or Science preferred
- Industry Leading benefits, including ESOP program, quarterly bonuses and incentives
- Flexible working schedule
- Generous PTO
- Yearly Salary reviews, with a minimum of 5% increase each year.
- Working alongside Market specialist in the Georgia and Southeast region.