An employee-owned company, with over 100 years of innovation is looking to grow their water department Atlanta. As a Wastewater Project Manager you will be part of a team that is ranked in the top 10 by ENR for Water Design Firms in Water Supply and Sewer Waste and other water-related rankings.
- Project management and technical oversight for studies, design, and construction phase services for water/sewer distribution/collection system piping and pump station projects.
- Serve as project manager for water/sewer distribution/collection system piping, pump stations, and treatment plant projects
- Plan, execute, monitor, control and close projects using earned value management principles
- Provide supervision of multi-discipline teams of engineers, engineering technicians, GIS analysts, designers, CAD staff, sub-consultants, etc
- Coordinate assigned work to ensure continuity, consistency, and quality
- Design and review calculations of others and seal drawings and reports
- Ability to work independently and mentor junior staff
- Maintain effective communication with client, client's staff, regulatory agencies and within project teams
- Participate in business development activities including engineering scope and fee preparation, proposal preparation, and marketing activities
- Also, interaction and a commitment to client service for both internal and external clients
- 7+ years' experience in water/wastewater engineering and project management
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Georgia Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in hydraulics, industry standards, etc
- Ability to lead, motivate, and manage a project team and oversee excellent quality of work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible working schedule (hybrid/ remote can be considered)
- Paid overtime
- Work alongside experts in the industry across several states
- Clear career pathway and unlimited opportunities for growth and progression
- Generous PTO, 401K match
- ESOP starting from Day 1!
If you are passionate about making a difference in the world through sustainable infrastructure and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, then apply now. Don't match all the requirements? We still encourage you to apply!