We have a current opportunity for a Hybrid Wastewater Technical Manager role on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Washington DC. The role will include a number of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Design work for wastewater conveyance systems
- Handling projects through the design phase
- Discipline leader - take ownership of their work from start to finish to deliver projects on schedule
- Collaborate with the practice leader across projects, working closely with them to deliver projects on schedule
- Utilising technical expertise to mentor junior colleagues on the team
Aside from the flexible, hybrid work schedule, they offer:
- Excellent work culture - meals out, golf outings, trivia nights and much more!
- Frequent team-building activities
- 3% 401k match
- Employee stock ownership
- Generous PTO
- Healthcare insurance
- Opportunities to progress in either the technical or management side of wastewater work or a combination of both
- PE license is required
- 10 years experience in conveyance design, specifically pipelines, pump stations or wastewater storage facilities (flexible if experience is demonstrated or MS/PHD qualifications have been obtained
- Experience in managing and executing pressure pipeline (water and sewer), and pumping station designs is preferred.
- Strong personnel development skills with experience focusing on the technical management rather than project management of being an W/WW engineer.
- Strong passion for the role and excitement to work in engineering.
- B.S. Civil/Environmental Engineering
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more information, please contact Oscar on: