- A reputable civil engineering firm who work with the largest municipalities on an abundance of exciting water/wastewater projects.
- Employee-centric firm that offers opportunities for career growth and expansion in your technical skills whilst also providing training for leadership.
- A tight-knit family feel culture where the executives of the firm are always accessible
- Top 100
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the Client Centers to develop a strategic growth plan for Water.
- Be responsible for the recruiting and retaining of water staff of your choosing to build a tight knit team.
- Interact with project engineers and projects managers alike to accomplish team goals
- Have the freedom to work on a variety of projects of your choosing
- PE Licence
- 15+ years' experience in engineering preferred
- Hybrid/flexible working option
- Competitive salary
- Competitive 401K